zondag 30 september 2018

The last day of September!

Wow.. summer is officially over now, the last day of September has arrived. I do love fall though, with its beautiful colours and cozy days inside. Today is a sunny day over here in The Netherlands, nice and bright and not too cold yet. So I think we will go for a walk in the woods this afternoon.

This 'new' kit Autumn Day  ('officially' designed in 2009), is pretty perfect for the sunny days in autumn, with a great color scheme to start with. I've designed quite a few new elements and papers to upgrade it just a little and to have more choice with your layouts. I think it turned out pretty cute, I already did one page with it, with pictures of my son in the early fall of 2017. When you scroll down, you'll see that page, just as an example what can be done with this kit. 

I will post the links of 2 paperpacks and the elementpack today, and then tomorrow another 2 parts, 1 paperpack and a pack with journal cards and wordart. The last 2 parts are completely new designs and I'm particularly proud of the journal cards and wordart, so stay tuned for those. 

I hope you'll have a beautiful fall and I'll be back soon with another upgraded kit, called 'A Touch of Frost', with a truly wonderful colourscheme, it's so much fun to work on. 

Happy scrappin' everyone! 

Marjan xx

P.S. If you download my kits, please be so kind to leave a message, I'd love to read what you think of them. Thanks! 

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (122 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (110 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (123 downloads)


 NO LONGER AVAILABLE (100 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (103 downloads)

Layout made with the Autumn Day kit <3



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful kit !! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Sherry, I've posted the downloadlinks of the last 2 parts above.

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank you for this beautiful kit, I'll definitely be back tomorrow! I love the colors, so soft and appealing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are so beautiful! I love your colors. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks all, the links of the last 2 parts are ready for downloading now too, in the post above! Have fun with them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just found your site and it is amazing!!! Your kits are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent!!! The flowers and swirls are beautiful!!! The leaves and pumpkins are lovely!!! The papers are just stunning!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh, thank you Mary! That's lovely to read. I've had many blogs before but recently started this one, so it's still a bit empty. But my goal is to post about 2 or 3 freebies every week, so keep posted if you'd like to grab them. I hope you will make beautiful scrap pages with my goodies!

      Verwijderen