woensdag 17 oktober 2018

New freebies coming soon!

Hello all,

And another few weeks have passed.. pffeww. Where does the time go? I've been doing a lot of designing lately, and I'm also still in the middle of 'Inktober', an online challenge to draw only with ink, every day of the month. I've already skipped a few days because I couldn't find the time to just sit for a moment and draw, but hey, I'm good with it. I love drawing and painting and find I'm not doing it enough, so Inktober is a good way to get back in the swing of things, as far as drawing goes. 

But.. I've also worked on 2 kits for the coming month of November. One will be released later this week, it's called Touch of Frost and the other one (Family Tradition) will be online on November 1st. Family Tradition is a Pixel Scrapper blogtrain contribution, the first one I ever did. Touch of Frost is another upgraded kit, originally from 2009. Although, upgraded... almost every bit got renewed or was designed from scratch, so actually it's a new kit over all. ;-)

As a spoiler, I'm showing you a preview of Touch of Frost. I hope you will like it and enjoy using it. In a few days the downloadlinks will be available! 


DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE OCTOBER 19TH


1 opmerking: