woensdag 21 november 2018

Free Spirit I

"A free spirit 
is just an old soul
with all its karma paid,
needing to prove nothing"
- unknown

Here is the first part of the Free Spirit kit, in very soft colours, even with pink, which is rather unusual for me. 😆😂
I hope you like it and that you can use it for your pictures.  
It will be available for free for 2 weeks! 

Leave a message to let me know what you think. 

No longer available 


 (252 downloads)

 (252 downloads)

 (253 downloads)

 (275 downloads)

 (238 downloads)

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Magnifique encore une fois
    Merci beaucoup
    Bonne journée

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Another beautiful kit. You have definitely captured my attention. I am adding you to my favorites list. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just discovered your blog ... this color palette is beautiful!!! The pink is not overwhelming at all. & it is so elegant with the touches of gold! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much, I love this! I´m so happy that I could still download it, THANK YOU! I have just discovered your designs, I love what you do. I will definitely check your page often.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Is this available on Pixel Scrapper still? I just saw it and love it!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen