vrijdag 2 november 2018

Just a note..

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who downloaded my kit Family Traditions, I'm really glad you like it! 

Then I noticed that the downloadlinks on Mediafire for the 'Say Boo' kit aren't working (well), so I've transferred the files to Google Drive and now you can download them there. I fixed the links in the post for October 31st so go there if you haven't managed to get it, you can now give it another try.  I'm kinda proud of this kit, it was a great one to work on and I think it turned out pretty cute, so I really love sharing it with you. It will be available until November 14th, so get it while you can. ;-)

Anyway, that's all for today. I'll be back soon with another cute freebie, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend everyone! 

xx Marjan xx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten