maandag 19 november 2018

Free Spirit

Soo... Pink isn't really my colour.
I've never been that kind of girl who had her whole room decorated with pink, princessy, girly stuff. Oh yes, I've played with dolls, a lot to be honest. But I never was that obsessed with them being dressed in pink and I honestly can't remember ever wearing pink clothes myself... at least as a unicoloured item. Maybe if there are pink flowers on a shirt, or even a bright pink for my nails in summer.... I'd wear it, but that's as far as it goes. I don't hate it... I just don't LOVE it. As long as I can remember blue has been my colour. Especially the aqua blues (and greens), beautiful turquoise and petrol. And it still is actually. 
But when I collected some CU items to use for a next kit, I came across the colour palette that I used for this kit and I actually loved it. There may be pink in it, I think it came out as a classy, chic kit, a bit bohemian and sparkly.

Here are the previews of both kits, the first one is with pink/black/gold, the other one is with more copper, beige, sammon tints. The kits will be online within the next week, so keep an eye out for it. 



2 opmerkingen: