vrijdag 9 november 2018

It's Just Love

Hello! 

Today I have a kit for you that I first made in 2012, called Just Love. I upgraded it and added a lot of new elements and papers because I love the colour palette and think it's a really nice 'November' kit. 

And because me and my Mr. 😍 are celebrating our anniversary of 5 years, later next week. 💖
In 2013 we got to know eachother and my life changed so much when we met. I really feel like those 5 years have gone by so fast, and every single day was a blessing. Together we are so strong, and I feel like I can do anything because of 'him'. We've been through a lot together, but I know nothing can come between us. Every day I wake up happy, and each night  I go to bed happy. And that's how it's supposed to be! 

So for this little celebration, I bring you this gift. It's in 6 parts, the files are not too large. There's also a part 7, an AddOn, that I'm saving for later, as a special download for people who are taking the time to leave a message below. But I will explain all that later, in a few days. 😉

I've returned my files to Mediafire, Sendspace was not working for me, the files take a loooong time to download. As soon as I find another hosting site, I will let you know.

For now have fun with this kit, leave a message below if you like it. The kit will be up for 2 weeks, so be sure to get it in time. 

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (73 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (62 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (57 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (57 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (71 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (58 downloads)




8 opmerkingen:

  1. Pour fêter mes 45 ans de mariage en juin 2019 ! Merci. Michèle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That's nice, and a long time! Congratulations in advance.

      Verwijderen
  2. The kit is gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks, Marjan, and Congratulations! I am looking forward to unzipping these. I am thinking of making some cards for St. Valentine's Day 2019. I love the colours... usually with hearts you only find pink and red.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I think I made it as a Valentine kit back in 2012, and I agree with you on the colours. I'm not into pink that much, so I thought this was a nice variation.

      Verwijderen
  4. I am sorry I missed this kit. It is beautiful. First time visit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen