maandag 26 november 2018

Are you in the mood for Christmas yet?

Retro Holly Jolly spoiler 😉 

Oh my, it's almost December. This year went by so fast, I can hardly get my head around it that Christmas is around the corner, yet again.  
Today I have a little spoiler for you, a preview of my kit Retro Holly Jolly. 
It contains the Pixel Scrapper blogtrain contribution and the extended versions for my blog and Facebook group, which makes it a very large Christmas kit. 

The first parts will be available on December 1st, and during December I will upload the other parts, so stay tuned for that! 

Also stay tuned for the other part of the Free Spirit kit, which will be released this week too. 

SPOILER:👀❤✌



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you, this is beautiful! Happy Christmas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for the compliment Ann, happy holidays to you too!

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank You so very very much for your downloads! I love your designs and am sorry that not everyone says Thank You! I may not at the time of the downloads (depending on how much time I have) BUT I do try and go back to comment! Hope you and yours have a great holiday and Thank You again for thinking of us all out here!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You're very welcome Tina, and don't be sorry, I'm not into pressuring people to say Thank You! ;-) it's just that I'd sometimes like to receive some feedback you know, just to get better in designing or keeping up with what's popular and what isn't. That's it really! Thanks so much for your comment and Happy Holidays to you too!

      Verwijderen