vrijdag 19 oktober 2018

Touch of Frost

Although it's still October, and the weather is still gorgeous with lots of sunshine, I can feel it getting colder at night and in the morning when I'm off to work on my bike. 
It's just waiting for the frosty nights now. I'm not too big of a fan of winter, I really don't like the cold, but the last months of the year are not that bad, so many festive days and cozy days inside. 

So I thought this kit would be very appropriate for  the coming months. It's not a Christmas kit (I'm currently working on one and it's been a  struggle to get into the Christmas feel, lol), just a winter themed kit with lovely cool colours and I love how it turned out in the end. Originally it was a kit from 2009, but I upgraded it and made a whole bunch of new elements and papers. I'm particularly proud of the little polar bear I drew, it's so adorable. 

It's a large kit and all free for you to grab. The links will be up until December, so be sure to download it before then. And please leave a message, I love to read what you think of it and how you used it. 

Happy scrappin' 

Marjan xx

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (237 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (218 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (246 downloads)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE (217 downloads)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebies, they look fabulous.... Can't wait to use them... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would like to give you a great big THANK YOU! I just found your blog and downloaded what was active to download and you are awesome and a wonderful designer! My only regret is that I found you too late so some of the downloads are no longer available but I still THANK YOU so very much for the ones that were! Hope you and yours have a happy and healthy holidays.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the colors in this kit! Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the feeling of a first frost with this kit. Nice soft colors to enhance the feeling. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen