maandag 17 december 2018

Christmas around the corner

Goodmorning everyone! 

It's been a week since I posted the first extra part from Retro Holly Jolly. It's been such a busy week, the hectic days before Christmas I guess, that I haven't had the time to  post more. But I always keep my promise, so here I am with another part for you.  I will be posting this on my Facebook Group, so you better be heading there if you'd like to grab it.  Maybe I'll be posting it here on the blog after Christmas, but for now it will just be on there. 

This part contains 54 more elements, and they combine with the original blog train part beautifully. 

Just click below the preview to go to the Facebook Group and click the link on there to download this part. 
Have fun with it and look out for 2 more parts this week! 

- x - 



GO TO FACEBOOK (264 downloads)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Superbe ce complément
    Bonne fĂȘtes a vous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing all these lovely extra elements!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for these additional elements for the Retro Holly Jolly kit. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your stuff is absolutely AMAZING!! I actually only scrapbook non digitally so I end up printing out a ton of stuff and it still looks so good!! I can't wait to start using the Christmas stuff :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen