maandag 3 december 2018

Letting you know

Hello again, 

Today's just a little reminder that by the end of this week my kit 'Touch Of Frost' will no longer be available on my blog. I will take it down on the 7th of December, so if you like it and don't have it yet, be quick to download it. 

And.... 😁
The last few days I noticed a lot of traffic on my blog and on my downloadpages at Mediafire. The kits 'Free Spirit' and 'Retro Holly Jolly' have been downloaded hundreds of times, in just a few days time, which is really nice to know. I'm glad you all like my work and of course this inspires me to keep making freebies. Many of you leave messages and sincerely appreciate my work, and that's why I share my digital goodies.  I also would like to point out that I really enjoy reading your feedback, or even a simple 'thank you' after you've downloaded my products. Seeing the numbers of downloads on the hosting sites is great, but also very 'abstract' if you know what I mean. It's nice to maybe get to know a bit more of the people who are downloading my kits. I've learned that people from all over the world have been downloading the kits, from Russia, Europe, the US and even Australia. It is so nice to know that, it makes it more 'special', since I'm Dutch and don't usually 'talk' to people from all corners of the world. So please keep that going! 💖
When I download products from other designers, I always try to find a place where I can leave a 'thank you'. It's just a confirmation to the designer that his/her hard work is very much appreciated. 

That's all for today, I'll be back soon with the rest of the Retro Holly Jolly kit and don't forget to grab 'Touch Of Frost' while you still can! 


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for all the freebies - love that penguin in retro holly jolly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for the freebies, I just love them :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for all the freebies that you have so generously offered to your readers. I will be a new follower. Thank you for all the downloads for the PS Retro Holly Jolly Blog Hop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's nice to hear, and you're very welcome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen