donderdag 3 januari 2019

A little update

I'm really glad my Science Fiction kit is so popular! I was just looking at the downloads, it's been downloaded about 250 times in just 2 days time! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ 
It did surprise me a little, because I thought it wasn't quite THAT spectacular, but it seems many of you really like it. 
So thank you for that! 

Every now and then I get questions from people (on here, on Facebook or on Deviantart) regarding older kits that I've taken down or that aren't available for download anymore, asking if they will be available again in the future. Mostly I just want kits to be available for a certain period of time, because I need the space in my storage accounts, but also because I want to be able to keep track of things and it's getting more complicated when I have so many kits 'up' for download. Sometimes there are issues with the download pages, or other technical problems, and I just don't have the time to keep up with all of those issues. I have a job to go to and of course a family life that I hold dear. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But when I come across a question from one of you, asking for a specific kit that you'd like to download but it's not available on here anymore, I usually recommend to look on my Deviantart account first, or on my Facebook group. Sometimes I keep the downloads up on those pages for a little longer, just because I simply forgot to take them off, or because I posted the downloadlinks later on there than here on my blog. I just thought you should know this. If it's not available anywhere anymore, you can always send me an email, (marjan_sprankeling@hotmail.com) and I will see what I can do. It's not a guarantee that you'll get what you're asking for, but you can sure try! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Then lastly, today I've started designing already for the new Pixel Scrapper blogtrain edition, called "Walk On The Wild Side". I love the colours for this theme and the theme itself, but it's also quite difficult to be original with this one. Most designers go with animal prints etc. and that was also what I was going for, but ah well, at least it will be a consistent blogtrain I guess. 
I'm also doing a renewal of an old kit this month, called January Blues. It's with lots of ...well blues, winter elements of course and with elements of jeans fabrics, which makes it a very fashionable and usable kit too. It won't be huge, but with about 15-20 papers and about 50 elements it'll be worth it I think. 

I hope January will be a great month for you all, have fun scrapping and I'll be back soon with the January Blues.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜†

(The pictures below are just a few examples of the 2 kits mentioned above).






2 opmerkingen:

  1. ะŸั€ะตะบั€ะฐัะฝั‹ะต ัะปะตะผะตะฝั‚ั‹!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen