zondag 3 februari 2019

February Update!

Hello everyone,

I'm really pleased to see my 'Walk On The Wild Side' kit is extremely popular and had over 300 downloads in just 2 days time. Thanks for that! This really keeps me motivated to make more goodies for you. 

I also wanted to let you know that my Retro Holly Jolly kit will be offline within a week, so if you haven't downloaded it yet, make sure you do before February 10th. 

Plus, I will be updating and adjusting a kit for Valentine's Day and it will be online on the 14th of course. It's a kit I made in 2017, so not really an old one, but I think I can adjust a few things here and there to make it a bit more contemporary and useful and more in the style I'm getting into these days. 
So, keep an eye out for that! 

I hope you'll all have a great Sunday and I hope to see you soon! 

xxMarjanxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten